This policy applies to any visitors to this web address or users of our Services provided at this web address. This web site is also one of our Services.
- THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- Special Categories of Sensitive Personal Data. Our Services do not collect data considered to be sensitive personal data, especially as defined by European Law. Accordingly, our Services do not knowingly collect any information about your race, national origin, sexual preference or practices, disabilities, political affiliations, philosophical beliefs, trade-union memberships, or health.
- We Do Not Collect Information from Children or Market to Them. You must be 18 or older to access our Services. We do not intentionally market to, solicit, provide services to, or store the information of minors.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
- Enhance or improve user experience of our Services;
- In accordance with the performance of any agreement with you;
- Learn information about our audience, such as the rough geographic location of our visitors, what devices they are using to access our services, the times of visits, and whether they are repeat visitors;
- Process transactions with you;
- Send e-mails and updates to you about our Services;
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Services.
Before retaining your information for any period longer than necessary to fulfil the stated uses, or before changing the stated uses of your personal information, we will obtain the explicit consent of all users. Visitors who are not users will be notified of changes to this policy through the publication of the date of this policy’s drafting, and prior versions shall be available for viewing on this website.
- ACCESSING, EDITING, AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
If you create an account with us, you are able to review, edit, delete, and export, the personal data that you have provided to us by logging into your account for Services and utilizing options in your user profile. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backups where it may be impractical or impossible for us to access this information, or we may retain information regarding our past transactions with you for our own records.
You may disable cookies, but we cannot guarantee that the web site or Services will function properly. Because browsers and devices are constantly changing, we cannot provide detailed instructions on how to disable cookies on every device, however, you may find this article useful: http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies. You may also wish to use an internet search engine, and enter a text search for “How to disable cookies”. Please be advised that disabling cookies, using a “private browsing” feature, or even using specialized browsers and virtual private network connections will not provide complete anonymity on the Internet.
- WE DO NOT CONTROL THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- SOME THIRD PARTIES WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Although you are entering into an agreement with us to disclose your information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others.
Throughout the course of our provision of our Services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information. For example, our web host stores the information that you provide us, and we may hire outside contractors to perform maintenance or assist use in securing our Services.
To the extent that we use third parties to process your data, we execute agreements with these data processors to ensure that they follow strong standards for privacy and security.
Without limiting the parties that we that we may use, you specifically authorize us to collect, store, share, and otherwise use your information in conjunction with Google Analytics.
- WE MAY HAVE TO RELEASE YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
At times, it may become necessary to release your information in response to a request from a government agency or a private litigant with valid authority. You agree that we may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that we must do so for purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter pursuant to a request by a competent authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may notify you to give you an opportunity to legally intervene, or we may attempt to block the subpoena ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information in response to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
- YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM US, UNLESS YOU TELL US OTHERWISE
- WE ARE SECURE, AND WE RECOMMEND YOU ALSO TAKE PRECAUTIONS
We have in place all generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information submitted to the Site from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction and to ensure compliance with the requirements of all applicable data protection and privacy legislation. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information and all users of the Site submit personal information to the Site at the user’s own risk.
It is in our interest to keep our Services secure, but we strongly recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, unique passwords, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
- DATA CONTROLLER
Alcimi Limited (registered in England under registration no/ 10548488 and with a registered address at 3 & 6 Market Place, Chapel En Le Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 0EN) is the data controller of any personal data collected through the Site and will process such information in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and to the applicable data protection law. Any enquiries relating to data protection issues should be sent to our legal team at email@example.com.
- YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY
Last Updated: 15 October 2017